Mastering French Conversation
This intensive course is for those who wish to be able to converse in French: hear, understand, speak. This course can be used by its self, or to flank other learning methods that focus more on reading and writing.
Our Mastering French Conversation courses provide hours of verbal practice in using the presented grammar. At the end of the courses, you will be able to correctly apply the grammar in free-flowing conversation.
The courses also cover basic vocabulary associated with typical travel encounters.
Mastering French Conversation Unit 1
Running Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
1) Definite Articles: le, la, l'
2) Subject Pronouns: je, tu, elle, il, on, nous, vous, elles, ils
3) Question Forms: est-ce que, intonation and inversion
4) The verb 'être'
Mastering French Conversation Unit 2
Running Time: 3 hours, 35 minutes
1) Indefinite Articles: un, une, des
2) Cardinal Numbers
3) Negative Adverb: ne ... pas
4) The verb 'avoir'
Mastering French Conversation Unit 3
Running Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes
1) Demonstrative Adjectives: ce, cet, cette and ces
2) Preposition 'à'
3) Question Forms
4) Verbs with the Infinitive Ending '-er'
Mastering French Conversation Unit 4
Running Time: 3 hours, 41 minutes
1) Possessive Adjectives
2) Indefinite Articles: du, de la, de l', des
3) French Numbers up to 100
4) Prepositions: chez, à
5) The verb 'aller'
Mastering French Conversation Unit 5
Running Time: 3 hours, 28 minutes
1) Indefinite Adjectives
2) Noun-Markers in Negative Constructions
3) Large Numbers
4) Impersonal Verbs
5) The verb 'faire'
Mastering French Conversation Unit 6
Running Time: 2 hours, 41 minutes
1) Review of Units 1 - 6
2) Travel oriented vocabulary, phrases and sentences